Tuesday, August 19, 2008

oooOOOoooh so that's what it means!!

Hey guys! Just watched the cute new video from common craft about blogs and blogging!
What a great video! I totally get it now! :) So now I know why people blog and why blogging is kinda cool...(like totally "power to the people" and all that) which is groovy and diggable. I also finally know where the word "blog" came from...all this time I've been wondering where people came up with such an odd term; is it blog as in "blog, blog, blog" I've been talking all day? Or is it because you are wading through massive amounts of information? As in "I'm blogging through all this info?" Why no...it is simply a shortened form of the word weblog...ahhhh!
btw...I can't wait to play with this flicker thingee I've been hearing about! Blog on friends and neighbors, blog on...:)

No comments: